Whether you are new to exercising, yoga, want to strengthen your practice, or learn how to stand on your hands, I offer private lessons tailored specifically to each individual’s needs & interests. Working one-on-one with me (in-person or remotely) allows you to feel more comfortable learning and practicing yoga, working out, going at your own pace, and working on improving your own individual goals.
Styles of yoga/workouts offered:
6-12 Week Personal Training Programs:
- Weight Loss
- Increase speed (runners)
Going to a yoga or workout class without any prior knowledge can be confusing and discouraging. Private yoga sessions allow you to learn basic yoga poses in a slower-paced environment, going at a pace that is comfortable for you. Depending on each individual’s goals, I will help you build a strong foundation, beginning with modifications and building up to stronger poses. If you are new to working out, I start out slow, teaching the basics & correct alignment, and then build on your hard work. Every session is different and unique based on each persons needs!
What to Expect:
Depending on the end goal, each session is 30-60 minutes, and will be provided at the clients house, local studio or gym, or via Skype. Mats and equipment are provided as needed for in-person appointments.
- First appointment: Create goals based on individual’s needs + physical assessment & measurements taken depending on goals. Goals will be re-visited and changed over time as you progress:
- Basic skills taught to build a foundation, then built upon over time
- Learn basic yoga poses, exercises, and modifications
- Build a strong foundation so individual feels confident to attend yoga classes & workout at home and at the gym
- Create your own yoga flow/workout to practice at home
- Build overall strength
To book a private session, pick a time on the calendar below. After you are booked, Nina will contact you for more information including payment, packages, and session details. For All other inquiries, please email email@example.com.